- All videos produced by YSTV are made available under the Creative Commons "Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works" license, version 2.0 (summary, full details). This page must be read before embarking on any re-use of our work.
- This license requires that you re-broadcast our work in full (without alteration) and that you attribute YSTV as the source of the work. Attribution of our work must be as follows:
[Show Name] produced by York Student Television [http://ystv.co.uk/] released under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 2.0 license.
- The easiest way to embed our content on a website is to use the embed code available on individual video pages.
- Permission to create derivative works (modifying our original work) is not allowed through our standard license. Please contact reuse at YSTV if you wish to use our footage in any other way.
- All works produced by members of York Student Television using the station's equipment remains the property of YSTV. Persons involved in producing these works are free to re-use them under the license specified above, however further permissions can be granted at the discretion of the station meeting.